Sunday, June 2, 2013

How to Create a Google Form

To go along with my previous post, I created a screencast about creating a Google Form for your classroom library.  It shows how to create a form, how to create the subsequent spreadsheet, and how to access or edit both.  I hope this helps anyone who is interested in using Google for your classroom library.  Once you create this form, you can easily use forms to create all kinds of tools for your classroom.  Good luck.  Just let me know if you have any questions!




**Note**  My personal Google Drive account has a more updated version of Forms than my Google Apps for Education account through the school.  If your form creating tool seems a little different, it should be fairly similar.  Let me know if I can help! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank You! I am thinking of making lesson plans using google forms. Then I'll be able to just check which strategy I'm using and which standard...my state doesn't use common core-YET!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete