Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Made It


This Monday Made It is one of the only things that keeps me focused on getting tasks accomplished this summer!  Thank you for that 4th Grade Frolics!  Anywho... This week I'll be "showcasing" (makes it sound good, doesn't it?) my welcome bags.  They are based off of Serenade in Second Grade's welcome bags that I posted about two weeks ago.

Here is how mine turned out.


 The little bag came from the dollar aisle at Target (man do I love that place!)  They were actually on clearance so I got 2 for .50.  The flags were also on clearance 3 for .50.  It was a good day!  I included the flag and designed the welcome note to go with my election themed classroom.  You can get a copy of the note by clicking below.


Second, I went ahead and created a TeacherPayTeachers store yesterday.  I'm not sure that I will be creative enough to make thousands of dollars, but it is a good motivator to create fun things and share them.  You can find it by clicking below.

4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th - Education, Gifted and Talented, For All Subjects - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Anyway, school is looming over me, and we have a house full of teacher things that need to be prepped for the move to school.  So, until next time!

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather:

    Don't you just love great Target finds?

    Have you considered adding a Follower box? I would love to follow you, but I keep forgetting to check back! (I lose track of MYSELF quite easily)

    It's a gadget under layout which you access through design up on the top right(I think).

    I am excited to hear more about your flipped classroom experience...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete